Dini's First Post

Dear readers,
First of all, thank you for your time reading our blog…This is my first posting, so perhaps im just gonna write bout myself and my experiences

Well, I was born in Samarinda 22 years ago. When I was 11, I told my parents I wanted to study oversea. Since I was too young to live alone, my dad asked me to wait till I finished my junior high. At the age of 14, I left Samarinda to study in Kota Kinabalu (KK), Malaysia. Why  KK?well because it is pretty close to East Kalimantan (dad wouldn’t allow me to go too far).

So I spent my high school years in Kinabalu. I Love the place so much! can u imagine living in a place where you can go to the beach in the city, or go to 5 small islands which are just 15 mins away by the boat (from the heart of the city) and then u can see the highest mountain in south east asia from the window of your room or do jungle tracking in the island…so so damn beautiful.

Done with my O level, I moved to Kuala Lumpur for pre-univ and university. 4 years in KL pretty much memorable times of my life. I know the place by heart.. I had a summer job in 2008 as an advertising trainer. . . which was not even my area of expertise but I went for it anyway just for the sake of the challenge. After I graduated I moved to Jakarta to get a job. Why Jakarta?and not Malaysia? well, after the global crisis, Malaysia made a new regulation whereby foreigners only allow to work when they are 27 years above. However I’m glad that they made that regulation otherwise I wouldn’t be here at Akbar’s Financial Check Up J I’m not promoting my company or anything hahah..but I like the idea of learning new things everyday at work. I get to be surrounded by smart intellegent inspiring board of directors and seniors (who are probably smiling right now while reading this haha) and they all have a passion to teach. Pretty good environment for fresh graduate aye.

I’m gonna start posting on financial planning for you girls, I’ m still learning and I won’t stop learning so it would be nice if we use this blog as a place for sharing our knowledge and experiences in handling money.

loads of love,
Dini

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN: 188* DESIGN STUDIO © 2010