Runi's 1st Post

First time writing in blog!! 

What to write? Mmm… first thing first, welcome everybody!! Thanks for reading our first blog together!! 
Thanks, Dankje, Danke, Gracias, Merci, Grazie, Terima Kasih 

Money, everybody loves it rite? But we’ve to manage our money wisely. So for u chicks who like to shop ,be aware and prepare that someday you wont have enough money to satisfy your “shopaholic”. As for me, who has not graduated but old enough to earn money, I already started to invest my income so in the future I don't have to depend on my parent. By starting to manage my own money I hope I can make my dreams come true, like I can give what my parents want, I can take care of them when they’re old, I can help my parents paid for my sister education till she get her master degree, I can pay my master degree by myself or traveling to wherever I want, etc.
Money can make people go blind but we can overcome the temptation of spending by managing. So, I’m here to talk bout money, money, and how to manage your money! 
It’s all for right now, see you next time 

xxx
Runi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN: 188* DESIGN STUDIO © 2010